CityCamp NC 2015 was a huge success. Read about the winners and what happened.
- Full Event (Thursday, Friday, Saturday | June 11 – 13, 2015)
- General Attendee – $20.00
- Government Employees – $10.00
- All Students – Free (Student ID required)
- Presentations Only (Thursday evening | June 11, 2015) – Free
- Hackathon Only (Saturday | June 13, 2015) – Free
- Girl Develop It training sessions (Saturday | June 13, 2015) – Seperate registration required, see details below.
Girl Develop It will be hosting two training sessions druing the hackathon on Saturday, June 13: Intro to HTML/CSS and Intro to Python. Both of these require separate registration through their meetup.com event site.
CityCampNC remains committed to delivering incredibly high participant value that is not dependent on hefty registration fees. Thanks to the generosity of many sponsors, registration for the unconference remains at only $20.00 for general admission. Government employees receive discounted admission for $10.00. Students with valid identification and elected officials are free, but still need to register.
What does my registration get me? Breakfast and lunch will be provided on Friday and Saturday. A limited number of t-shirts will be available to attendees who register before the t-shirt deadline.