The pitches have been made, the sessions have been voted on, and this is your CityCamp NC 2014 unconference schedule.
Post or link your notes on LocalWiki Raleigh (aka TriangleWiki)
We will have four concurrent rounds of sessions happening at once. Here are a few tips to have a successful session at CityCamp NC:
- Do a quick round of introductions
- Have the moderator restate the pitch/topic
- Designate a scribe to take notes
- Make sure everyone can contribute to the conversation
- Stay on schedule, sessions are 50 minutes long
- Before your session ends, determine any next steps or actions—forming a team to compete is a great action
Reminder that team submissions are due at 5:00 pm.